One brilliant feature on the cPad is ‘enable self association’, which means once you have distributed new cards, users can add the card to their existing account using a username and password upon first swipe. This saves on cumbersome setup procedures.
Articles in this section
- How to replace the RM5HD coin acceptor on a CR10
- Collecting logs on a Autoloader DRC10 or CR10 kiosk
- Calibrating the cPad using Putty
- How to update CR10 firmware
- Updating CR10 Note reader
- Advanced - CPAD Calibration
- cPad - How to update cPad firmware for PaperCut MF?
- cPad - cPad v2 Firmware and Information
- cPad - Latest Version of cPad Firmware
- cPad - What version of PaperCut do I need to connect my cPad?