You sure can. The cPad supports a wide range of swipe, barcode, and proximity cards, as well as PIN release for job authentication. Contact either your reseller or Copy Monitoring for an up to date list of supported readers (also available online here. If a desired reader is not listed, we can test your cards to ensure compatibility with existing products, or source a compatible device.
Articles in this section
- How to replace the RM5HD coin acceptor on a CR10
- Collecting logs on a Autoloader DRC10 or CR10 kiosk
- Calibrating the cPad using Putty
- How to update CR10 firmware
- Updating CR10 Note reader
- Advanced - CPAD Calibration
- cPad - How to update cPad firmware for PaperCut MF?
- cPad V2 - Latest Version of cPad V2 Firmware
- cPad - Latest Version of cPad Firmware
- cPad - What version of PaperCut do I need to connect my cPad?