Firmware upgrade with a USB stick:
- USB drive (FAT 32 formatted)
- Download the latest version of the cPad firmware. Click here.
1. Copy to the root of a USB stick the file xxxx.cpad/xxxx.cpadv2 (where xxxx is the name of the application and version).
2. Plug the USB stick while the Configuration or the PaperCut application is running, after 10 seconds you’ll get a windows popup asking for an upgrade confirmation.
3. Remove the USB stick after about 1 minute while you back see the Cartadis logo shown during the boot process of the cPad.