Occasionally issues may arise in the functioning of a CR10 that require collection of logs.
If applicable you MUST include the following information when sending logs:
- Username affected: (if the issue is not user related please give context)
- Detailed information of what happened:
- Exact time of incident: (if more than once provide a table listing the times and users)
- IP address of the kiosk / terminal:
- Have you found a temporary workaround, if so what is it?
- Can you replicate the issue or is it intermittent?
To collect the logs from the CR10 please connect via WinSCP
- Enter the IP Address
- (the default Port 22 is OK)
- Enter the Username and Password (provided by support)
CR10 devices running 2.5.3.mdb or above will have the following log files available;
Cilantro Logs: (only valid for those using the Cilantro Server Connector)
- Program Files (x86)/cilantro/log.txt
Optionally images and videos may assist, however please note we are usually unable to diagnose issues on this information alone.
We may also request additional logs like PaperCut Server logs from time to time.
Zip all the files and the information. If you have a Support ID please save in the filename. A good naming convention is CR10_logs_date_customername_SupportID
Email this to email@example.com
Ensuring this information is provided in full in a timely manner will ensure a faster resolution to issues being experienced.