As a reseller of PaperCut, you may end up in a position where you need a PaperCut MF trial license, and if that happens you'll need to email email@example.com with the following information:
- details of the end user (org name, name of a contact and email for that contact OR CRN/Support ID)
- reason for needing a trial license
- number of machines & the makes of the machines (e.g. 100 FX, 10 Ricoh etc)
- number of site servers (this is required for trial licenses regardless of the new PaperCut licensing structure no longer charging for site servers)
- number of users (this is required for trial licenses regardless of the new PaperCut licensing structure going to an unlimited user model)
From there, your license will be processed and issued to you, usually within 2-3 business days if all information is provided and correct.
Trial licenses are typically issued for 40 days, so if there is a reason you need an extension or longer trial, please contact us.