Test Connection fails on the Cilantro PaperCut Integration Service page
The Test Connection button on the Cilantro PaperCut Integration Service page ensures that the Cilantro Portal is able to communicate with the PaperCut MF Application Server. To diagnose the issue, please follow the below steps.
- Ensure the IP Address in the Server Address field matches the external IP Address of the computer on which the Cilantro Server Component is installed.
- Ensure the Port entered in the Port field matches the agreed port for communication with the Cilantro Server Component (usually port 9000 or 9001).
- Ensure the SSL Enabled toggle is set correctly for the communication channel. If communicating over port 9000 (non-HTTPS), SSL should be disabled. The opposite should be true if communicating over port 9001 (HTTPS).
- Ensure the Cilantro Server Connector Windows Service is running on the computer on which it was installed.
- Run the Cilantro Server Component configuration utility (usually installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Cilantro\Cilantro.ServerConnector.exe) and ensure there is a route for the desired port to the PaperCut MF Application Server.
- Ensure the PaperCut MF Application Server is running.
- If the above are confirmed as working, the most likely cause of the issue is the communication port is not open on the network firewall. Contact the network team to ensure the port is open for INBOUND traffic and is routed to the computer on which the Cilantro Server Component is installed.