The Cilantro Server Component is a Windows™ Service which facilitates communication between hardware devices, PaperCut MF and Cilantro.
To install the Cilantro Server Component, please follow the below steps on the computer on which you wish to install the Cilantro Server Component (usually the PaperCut MF Application Server).
- Sign into the Cilantro Portal by visiting https://cilantro.taco-tech.com/reseller and entering your username and password.
- On the Vendor Dashboard, select Install Now on the PaperCut Integration
- Follow the online installation guide for the service to download and install the Cilantro Server Component.
- At the end of the Server Component installation, the configuration utility will be launched. Please click the Settings button to enter the PaperCut Server information.
- On the Settings screen, tick the Integrate Kiosks Directly with PaperCut check box and enter the required PaperCut server information. The usual settings are http for the scheme and 9191 for the port or https for the scheme and 9192 for the port. The PaperCut API Key should be the value you entered in PaperCut for the webservices.auth-token configuration option.
- If the Cilantro Server Component has been installed on the PaperCut MF Application Server and is using ports 9000/1, no further configuration is required. Alternatively, to alter the inbound ports serviced by the Cilantro Server Component or the address of the PaperCut Server, please select the port to be changed.
Once the port has been selected, please click Edit Route to display the port’s configuration.
- On the configuration screen, you can alter the inbound port and also change the address to which the port forwards requests. The Address of the Forward Connection should be the address of the PaperCut MF Application Server. Click Save to save the new configuration.
- Returning to the Cilantro Portal, the PaperCut Integration Service configuration screen should be displayed with the Server Address field populated.
- To ensure the Cilantro Portal is able to communicate with the Cilantro Server Component, please click the Test Connection If the connection fails, please check the Troubleshooting Guide.