Before you begin, please ensure you have completed and configured the Cilantro pre-requisites:
- Check/Configure Ports and Firewall
- PaperCut MF Configuration
- Create Vendor Account
- Install Cilantro Server Component
- Install Cash Loaders Service
- Configure Digital Wallet Service
Kiosk Installation Guide
- Open the door of the kiosk to access the system functions menu for the kiosk.
- Tap the Application menu item to display the Application settings.
- In the Application server textbox, enter the IP Address of the computer on which the Cilantro Server Component is installed. Tap Test to ensure the kiosk is able to connect to the server. If the test fails, please consultant the networking team to ensure the kiosk is able to communicate with the Cilantro Server Component computer. If the test succeeds, tap Save to save the settings.
- Close the door on the kiosk. The kiosk will automatically register with Cilantro.
- Sign into the Cilantro Portal and from the left-hand menu click Cash Loaders under the Cash Loaders & Vending menu group.
- The new kiosk will be displayed on the page. Please note the kiosk may take up to 30 seconds to appear.
- On the new kiosk, click the Settings link to access the list of settings for the kiosk.
- Modify the appropriate settings for the kiosk and click Save Parameters at the bottom of the page to update the settings.